We are currently looking for an Estimator reporting to the Chief Estimator, you will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- • Preparing Lump Sum Tenders
- • Creation and Presentation of Detailed Budgets
- • Quantity Take-offs
- • Risk Management
- • Creation of Tender Packages and Scopes of Work
- • Review of Trade Tender Quotes
- • Construction Methodology and Schedules
Knowledge and Skills:
- • Minimum of 2 years experience working within a General Contracting Estimating department
- • Knowledge and experience working on ICI and residential projects from $100,000 to $10million
- • A relevant Construction Qualification
- • Knowledge of Contract Law, Insurance and Bonding
- • Proven Integrity when dealing with clients, trades and consultants.
Candidates meeting these requirements will be rewarded with working in a focused, high energy team whilst gaining experience working on Institutional, Commercial, Residential, Industrial and Special Projects in British Columbia.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.